Terms and Conditions
Following trading terms are applicable for purchases in our e-shop on the website www.art-light.eu.
By ordering of the goods you are confirming that you have taken up with these conditions and you agree with them.
The ordered goods remains our property until they have been paid for completely.
www.art-light.eu stipulates the right to cancel whole order or its part under the following circumstances::
- production of the ordered goods has been stopped
- the goods is not available for a longer time
- the price of the goods has changed markedly
in all these cases we will contact you immediately to discuss with you another steps.
The applicable prices shall be the prices listed on the internet on www.art-light.eu on the day of placing your order.
Delivery times stated on www.art-light.eu at the single items are based on our actual stock supplies and on the information from our suppliers and producers and must be considered as informative, not obligatory.
If the stated delivery time cannot be kept we will inform you about expected delivery time as soon as possible.
Payment conditions & delivery
The goods order in our e-shop can be deliver to you by a delivery service or you can pick up your goods personally at our workplace.
The payment is possible in following ways:
- in advance by the bank transfer or by credit card online (we garant you 3% discount with prepayment) - after the goods are paid it will be shipped by delivery service to your address (at the purchase over € 200,- the delivery is free of charge, otherwise we will add to the total amount of your purchase € 6,-; stated amounts are with the payment in Czk calculated by the actual day exchange rate)
In the case the goods should be delivered outside of the Czech republic the delivery charge is paid by purchaser and the delivery will be calculated individually according to the price of the goods (to find out shipping fee for a concrete item, please conctact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- in cash or by credit card in the case you are picking the goods up at our workplace (Sázavská 32, Praha 2, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. except weekends)
If the goods are not in stock (we are ordering it just for you according to the recieved order) we will issue a proforma invoice for the whole amount of your purchase for you. If the required amount will not be put down to our account within 5 working days after confirmation of the order we will considered the order to be cancelled.
In the case you find any damage on the delivered goods, you need to send us email with a photo of the damaged lamp in its original box within 8 days after recieving goods. Later complaints will not be accepted.
Conditions of returning goods
According to the law you have the right to return goods without any reason within 14 days after recieving. If you want to apply your right to return goods you need to conctact us at the stated time by email and proclaim you are declaring off the contract (including number of your account for returning of money), at the same time you are under obligation to send us the bought goods back or bring the goods personally to our workplace. Seller's costs concerning return process of goods (e.g. transport costs) can be deducted from the total amount paid for purchase which is supposed to be return to the purchaser.
If you want to apply your right to return goods you are due to comly with the following conditions:
- the product has not been installed
- the product is integral, working, in its original pack
- the product is complete of all its parts and eventual accessories, mounting instructions are still included
In the case of breach of mentioned conditions we keep the right to deduct an appropriate amount from the purchase price which compensates the damage or refuse to take the goods back.
According to the law which enables to return goods without any reason within 14 days after recieving this right is applicable only on goods recieved by delivery service, not the goods picked up personally at our workplace.
The document required for claiming reclamation is your invoice.
Guarantee pretermined by law lasts 2 years.
Guarantee does not include:
- damages caused by unprofessional installation
- mechanical damages
- natural deterioration
- damages caused by infringement of producer's instructions concerning advices for manipulation with purchased goods
- bulbs (broken or not working) included by producer
In the case you find any damage on the goods which could be the objective of the guarantee for claiming reclamation you are due to send the goods (transport costs are paid by purchaser) or bring them personally to our workplace. In the case we find the reclamation rightful the purchaser will be informed about another proceeding. If the reclamation was rightful delivery of the goods back to the purchaser is paid by www.art-light.eu.